The Summer Blogger Promo Tour: Intro


Hello you lovely lot! Today I'm going to tell you about something I'm rather excited about. Over the summer I'm going to be taking part in The Summer Blogger Promo Tour hosted by the wonderful girls are  The Book Bratz. It's a chance for me to introduce to you some new bloggers and put together some fun posts to brighten up your sundays. This also means that for the next 8 weeks I will be on a host of other blogs too. Sounds fun right?
I'll be highlighting one blogger every sunday until the end of August. So far I have a Q&A, a couple of Book Club style reviews, a guest post on why we blog and book cover scavenger hunt for you to enjoy.
The tour starts next week on the 6th July where SJ and I will be taking on our very own Tri-wirard tournament! It's a little bit bonkers but what would you expect from me?

Have a good week lovelies and remember to check in on sunday!


Tour Schedule

July 6th
Twitter: @SJBouquet

July 13th
Twitter: @thebookbratz

July 20th
Twitter: @danasquare

July 27th
Twitter: @heyiamdivergent 

August 3rd
Twitter: @just_ana_love

August 10th
Twitter: @YAClubBlog

August 17th
Twitter: @StefaniSloma

August 24th
Twitter: @JenniferLeFay

August 31st
Wrap up post for the Summer Blogger Promo Tour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment