Guest Post: Anticipated Summer Reads

Hello lovelies! So after our little Bloggers' Pick post a couple of weeks ago there were a couple of other delightful bloggers who asked if they could take part in the next post! YAY! 
However, being as that's months away I offered some of them the chance to write us a little guest post and today that's exactly what I have for you!
This is Rachel from A Perfection Called Books and these are her most anticipated summer reads.



Summer is approaching, and I'm excited not only because school is out, but also because so many wonderful books are coming out! Here are my top three picks:

Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead 

This is the 5th book in the Bloodlines series, a spin-off of Vampire Academy. With the glittery setting of Palm Springs, great characters, and lots of fun and laughs, this book is sure to be just as great, if not better, than the other books in the series. After the shattering cliffhanger of the previous book, The Fiery Heart, I and many others are anxiously awaiting the release of this book out on July 29th.  

Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

The finale of the Grisha series comes out June 17th! I have no idea what's going to happen. I love the fantasy world that Bardugo's created, and can't wait to see how she concludes her series. Will the Darkling redeem himself? Will Alina regain her powers? Will they find the final amplifier and get rid of The Rift once and for all? 



The Kiss of Deception by Mary Pearson 

I read the synopsis of this book and instantly went "Gimme, gimme," and then I saw the release date, July 15th. I wilted. Luckily though there's only about a month until this book is released! I love fantasy novels, and this book supposedly contains assassins and royalty and romance. Yup this book sounds right up my alley. I can't wait to read it!  

4 comments:

  1. These look good! So many good books coming out all the time. It's hard to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! I've not read the first two series so I probably won't be reading those but Kiss of Deception is top of my list of books that need to be read!

      Delete
    2. The Kiss of Deception is REALLY good! I loved it!

      Delete
    3. Glad to hear that! :) I can't wait to read it.

      Delete