The Book Blogger Test


 I’ve been tagged for The Book Blogger Test. A big thanks to Alicia from A Kernel of Nonsense for tagging me.
~~~
What are your top three book pet hates?
1. At the moment? Dual narratives! AH! They're everywhere and only a few authors actually get it right!! What happened to just one point of view?
2. Winy teenage girls POV where they're biggest problem is whether or not the nail polish on their toes match their sandals. Also authors who try to write teenage girls and end up with bimbo barbies - slang does not always make a character believable... just freaking annoying!
3. Cliffhangers!! OMG just no! A series should make you want to keep reading throughout several books but it should also be able to stand on it's own hardcover. When you give it a cliffhanger you instantly make it reliable on the next book in the series and it's just irritating. 
~~~
Describe your perfect reading spot.
Snuggled up in bed.
~~~
Tell us three book confessions.
1. I've never read If I Stay by Gayle Forman
2. I only buy books with pretty covers and sometimes I buy a book because of the cover without even reading to see what it's about. It's a little bit like a literary lucky dip... or sorts. That or I'm just a book snob. 
3. I don't think I go a day without browsing the internet for books - I don't always buy but I'll have a little look at least once a day. 
~~~
When was the last time you cried during a book?
I don't cry when reading.
~~~
How many books are on your bedside table?
Well my bedside table is a mini bookcase, however if I just count the ones on top of it there are 9.
~~~
What is your favourite snack to eat while you’re reading?
I don't really eat when I'm reading - as silly as this is going to sound I get distracted.
~~~
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
1. Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
2. Harry Potter (all of them) by J.K Rowling 
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
~~~
Show us a picture of your favourite shelf on your bookcase.

~~~
Write how much books mean to you in three words.
Comfort || Freedom || Choice
~~~
What is your biggest reading secret?
I don't think I have one anymore. It used to be my shocking crushes on book boys but that secrets well and truly out of the bag now. 
~~~
Who I’m tagging:
Sophie || Reviewed the Book

No comments:

Post a Comment