Vampires

WARNING 

 This blog contains one serious rant!


Okay so I love a good Vampire as much as the next girl but I'm not going to lie to you, I'm getting a little bored. I keep getting recommendations to read The Vampire Academy but after Twilight, The House of Night, Morganville, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and so many more I don't think I can cope with another one!

Now, I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, but I think we need a bit of a break! Maybe throw in some more Zombie stories or fairies even - I've only ever read two GOOD fairy books! I just don't think I can deal with another wannabe vamp that's meant to make me want to joint to land of the living-dead. Because they just don't!

Also, has any of you noticed how vampires have stopped being scary? When did this happen?? Bram Stoker - author of Dracula if you didn't know - would be turning in her grave if he could see what we've made of these blood sucking fiends! 

Dracula
AKA a REAL vampire

VS


Edward Cullen
AKA Mr Glitter


What's your opinion on the Vampire crisis? I'd love to know I'm not the only one worried about the future of Vampires.

No comments:

Post a Comment