Future Favourite

There are several books I'm looking forward to this year, from the final instalment of The Mortal Instruments to the last Discovery of Witches. But there was one I really wanted to share with you.

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige 


"I didn't ask for any of this. I didn't ask to be some kind of hero.
But when your whole life gets swept up by a tornado - taking you with it - you have no choice but to go along, you know?
Sure, I've read the books. I've seen the movies. I know the song about the rainbow and the happy little blue birds. But I never expected Oz to look like this. To be a place where Good Witches can't be trusted, Wicked Witches may just be the good guys, and winged monkeys can be executed for acts of rebellion. There's still the yellow brick road, though - but even that's crumbling."
Taken from GoodReads

I don't know about you, but I was a massive Wizard of Oz fan growing up. Still am, to be fair. So when I heard about this book the child inside me was very happy! I've only heard good things about this book thus far, although it's not actually released until later next month. Soon as this ones out I'll be down the book store, not to mention writing a full review as soon as possible. But in the mean time you can read the first three chapters by clicking here.

Enjoy my lovelies and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment