WoW #2


Everything Leads to You
by Nina LaCour




Hardcover: 320 pages
Publisher: Dutton Juvenile
Language: English
ISBN: 0525425888
 

"A wunderkind young set designer, Emi has already started to find her way in the competitive Hollywood film world.
Emi is a film buff and a true romantic, but her real-life relationships are a mess. She has desperately gone back to the same girl too many times to mention. But then a mysterious letter from a silver screen legend leads Emi to Ava. Ava is unlike anyone Emi has ever met. She has a tumultuous, not-so-glamorous past, and lives an unconventional life. She’s enigmatic…. She’s beautiful. And she is about to expand Emi’s understanding of family, acceptance, and true romance."



Why I'm waiting...
I'm in need of a good contemporary read and after reading the blurb for this I knew this is was going to be the one! I've come to realise that I need romance in a story, otherwise I tend to loose interest. Mix that with a bit of hollywood and I'm all in... Not to mentions the cover is amazing! 


7 comments:

  1. Great pick! I've been looking for a new contemporary novel for a bit. Added to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing!
    New GFC follower!
    Julia @ Book Bindings Blog
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I want this book so bad! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That. Cover.
    Thank you for sharing. Definitely adding to my list!

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds great! And I love the cover. Nice pick!

    My WoW @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have it on my wishlist too. Can't wait to read it.
    Glass @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this on my TBR/wishlist too - it sounds so good!
    And the cover is absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete