The Liebster Award



The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers in recognition. I would like to give a big shout out to Alicia at A Kernel of Nonsense for nominating me.

Okay now for the rules:
Link back and thank the blogger who nominated you in your post.
List 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Pick 5-10 new bloggers (must have less than 1000 followers) to nominate and ask them 11 new questions. Do not renominate the blogger that nominated you.
Go to each new blogger's site and inform them of their nomination.


SO... 11 facts about me!

I'm 21 
I'm English though and through
I have three cats, Abby, Felix and Dexter... Dex was named after the cartoon but takes after the serial killer. 
I have one serious impulse buying problem!
I study Textile Design at University, although I'm currently taking a year out
I have one brother - younger (Just) - who is 6ft 9"tall!! No jokes!
Vampires get on my nerves
I don't have a favourite movie, although when people ask I say The History Boys
When I was little I wanted to be a Charmed One!
I fully believe in Dream Catchers.
I have a small - yet not too worrying - addiction to Netflix.


Questions from Alicia

1. Have you ever traveled outside of your own country?
Yes. I've been to scotland and wales... if that counts! And I also when to Disney Land Paris a couple of times when I was really little.
2.What book would you NOT like to be made into a movie?
That's a tough one... maybe The House of Night books? Just because we've got enough vampires as it is.
3. Which book character do you relate to most?
Sophie May from Billy and Me! She's anxious and quite and crafty.
4. Name one book that you absolutely hated.
Twilight! 
5.  Favourite childhood movie?
Anything Disney
6. If you had to give up television or music, which would you choose?
Music. I couldn't live without Friends!
7. Which book should everyone read?
8. What is the last book you read?
9. Quick! The dead have risen! Zombies are here. Who is the first person you contact?
Nathan Fillion... I think he'd know what do to! Although I'm not sure how i'd get a hold of him...
10. If you could visit any county, which country would you choose and why?
Italy! I don't think it needs explaining...
11. If you could live in a different ear, which era would it be?
I'd have liked the 1920's... although I think any time other than now I'd get in a lot of trouble because I don't know how to hold my tongue. I like the Tudor period but I'd get burned at the stake for witchcraft by the end of the day!



Blogs I have nominated:


Questions for My Nominees:

1. Why did you start Blogging?

2. What's your favourite quote?

3. If you were a main character in a movie what actor/actress would play you?

4. Zombies or Vampires?

5. The first book you ever read?

6. What did you want to be when you were little?

7. What's your favourite TV show?

8. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

9. What Hogwarts House would you be in and why?

10. How long have you been blogging?

11. Who inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment