WoW #1


Isla and the Happily Ever After
By Stephanie Perkins



Hardcover: 352
Publisher: Dutton Books (14th August 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0525425632
ISBN-12: 978-052545632
 

"From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever. 
Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new."



Why I'm waiting...
I adore Stephanie Perkins writing style, it's witty and enjoyable too read. When reading her books it's hard to go a chapter without a smile on my face so I'm really looking forward to another book by this lady. A lady with one wickedly funny bones! I'm also really quite excited to read about what happens with Josh and Isla as they were mentioned in Anna and the French Kiss. I loved Josh before and I hope he does get some form of Happily Ever After. August can't get here soon enough! 




In the mean time check out my review for the first in the series, 
Anna and the French Kiss.



8 comments:

  1. What a pretty cover! Hope you enjoy the book!
    My WoW today is from Mrs. Hemingway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying tot read this one Emily!! :) It's such a great series and both Anna and Lola were amazing characters. Cannot wait to hear Isla's story. :)

    Here is our WOW pick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Anna and the French Kiss! I haven't quite got around to reading Lola yet.
      I look forward to Isla because Perkins is such a witty writer! :)

      Delete
  3. I heard so many good things about Anna and the French Kiss
    I really need to read it

    Check Out My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should. It's a very sweet little book :)

      Oh and the link you've put on doesn't work...

      Delete
  4. I haven't read Anna and the French Kiss but it sounds super sweet!
    Megan @ Books i View

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! This book can't get here fast enough! It feels like we've been waiting forever, and I need more Stephanie Perkins in my life! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that's where I'm lucky, I only read Anna a couple of weeks ago and I've still got Loa to read so I can draw it out until Isla is released! But I agree EVERYONE needs a more Stephanie Perkins in their lives!

      Delete