The Book Blogger Get To Know Me Tag
I was tagged in this great tag by the wonderful Laura from Laura's Little Book Blog. This tag was created so that we could get to know our book bloggers a little better - you know other than the fact we read and like to share our opinions. Thanks Laura for tagging me, lets get this ball rolling.
Tell us Five random facts about you:
1. When I was little I used to run after the penguins at the zoo trying to tell them the jokes on the back of penguin bars.
2. I crochet - yet! Screw the granny stereotype, it's cool ;)
3. Matt Smith is my Doctor
4. I whole heartedly agree that Bow Ties are cool!
5. Last christmas I got both the Walking Dead box set and the new Tinkerbell movie - I do believe this says EVERYTHING about me.
When is your Birthday?
27th October. As I was growing up it always fell in half term so I would make a week of it. Despite what my parents said, it was my birth week and I was going to stretch it out as long as I could! Also I'm the same age as Disney Land Paris, we went for my 5th birthday and they had decorated the castle with this huge 5 badge and I thought it was all for me.
What is your favourite colour?
Green. Any and all shades. I love it!
What is your favourite memory?
I actually don't think I can pick one. I have so many great ones! I think I'm going to say every christmas I've ever had! I'm a massive Christmas lover and I get a little obssesed... a couple of years ago my brother started calling me The Christmas Nazi.
Name five of your favourite songs
This changes every day but at the moment its:
1. Beating Heart by Ellie Goulding
2. How Long Can I Love You by Ellie Goulding
3. All of Me by John Ledgend
4. Do You Want To Build A Snowman from Disney's Frozen
5. Say Something by A Big Great World
If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oh jeeze! I'm such a foodie this would be torture!! If I had to say it was probably be pasta. Well in truth it would be skittles but I don't think I'd live very long just living off the rainbow.
What is something you really dislike?
Just one? Waxworks!! My dad took me to a waxwork museum when I was about 12 and I cried the whole way around. It's creepy and unnatural!! Why? Just WHY?
Summer or Winter?
Autumn. Just to be awkward. Summer's too hot and Winter's too cold. I love the colour of the fall and the change in nature. Also ever notice how there's always great TV in the fall??
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I tend to romanticise certain places. But I think I would want to live in New York - I need to visit Italy but I'm not sure I could live there. So New York.