Rainbow Books #boutofbooks


Hello, hows you're Bout Of Books going lovelies? It's DAY 5 and we have a new challenge to be getting on with. Today's it just a little bit of fun, that entailed messing up my book shelf! Today's challenge was set by Neon Yeti Reads!


Here’s your challenge: Create a stack of book spines from your bookshelf, or post pictures of the covers, that go in rainbow order!

AND here is my Rainbow Shelf!
(Colours are a little different to the ones in the original challenge, but it looks so pretty!)


  • The Distance Between Us by Kasie West (yellow)
  • Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (yellowy-orange)
  • Now Is Good by Jenny Downham (orange)
  • Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher (pink)
  • Glass Thorns - Thornlost by Melanie Rawn (red)
  • The Ring & The Crown by Melissa de la Cruz (redy - purple)
  • The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern (purple)
  • Blue Notes by Carrie Lofty (dark purple)
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (grey blue)
  • A Witch in Love by Ruth Warburton (royal blue)
  • A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton (blue)
  • The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith (light blue)
  • We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (light blue)
  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman (light green)
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (green)

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, really pretty and some amazing books in there, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) If only I could leave my shelves like this all the time! But to do that you have to split up series and that would drive me insane!! It is pretty though

      ~Mily

      Delete
  2. I love your rainbow! Also, I share your feelings about having to split up series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) YOU can stop by anytime ;)

      ~Mily

      Delete
  3. I am totally in love with your rainbow of books. So gorgeous. I love your choices. I plan to check out the two books by Ruth Warburton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! Oh, you definitely should... I'm going to read the third book in the series soon :) reviews for those two are in the A-Z!

      ~Mily

      Delete