The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
- Read 5 books - I normally average at 2 a week.
- Finish the ebook I'm currently reading
- Write 2 full review posts
- Comment of at least 2 blog's everyday
- Have fun
1. Vengeance by Megan Miranda
2. Transformed by E.V. Fairfall
3. Harp's Song by Cassie Shine
4. Stupid Girl by Cindy Miles
5. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
Good Luck to Everyone Taking Part in Bout of Books!!