Book Looks

GET THE BOOK LOOK

Last week I read the entire Something Strange and Deadly series by Susan Dennard and I loved them. If you haven't had the chance to check out my reviews for the series I'll link it through at the bottom of the post. 
So these are my book looks inspired by the covers of each Strange and Deadly book. 


Something Strange and Deadly

A Darkness Strange and Lovely

Strange and Ever After

Strange and Ever After by emily-bradley-dorman featuring Rupert Sanderson


My Reviews


  

So lovelies those are my Book Looks for this series. For all my other Cover Looks check out my tumblr Get The Book Look



1 comment:

  1. OMG. Can I have all of these outfits?! These are seriously amazing. Ughhhh I really need to get to reading this series. I read the first book last year and absolutely fell in love with it. For some reason though, I just never got around to the 2nd and 3rd book (shame on me). With all this talk about this series, and the fact that I won't have to wait for any book with all of them being out, I definitely need to get my rear in gear. Great outfits!

    All the best ♥︎
    Mackenzie @ Oh, For the Love of Books!

    ReplyDelete