Waiting On Wednesday #1


So this year I'm reinstating Waiting on Wednesday on The YA's Nightstand and the first one is an exciting one!!! 


The Bone Witch
by Rin Chupeco


Pages: 400
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
ISBN: 1492635820


Summary 

When Tea accidentally resurrects her brother from the dead, she learns she is different from the other witches in her family. Her gift for necromancy means that she’s a bone witch, a title that makes her feared and ostracized by her community. But Tea finds solace and guidance with an older, wiser bone witch, who takes Tea and her brother to another land for training.
In her new home, Tea puts all her energy into becoming an asha — one who can wield elemental magic. But dark forces are approaching quickly, and in the face of danger, Tea will have to overcome her obstacles…and make a powerful choice.
Memoirs of a Geisha meets The Name of the Wind in this brilliant new fantasy series by Rin Chupeco!



The Bone Witch is out on the 7th of March and I'm so excited to read it! I currently have it sitting on my kindle and it will be one of the books I read over January but the hype around The Bone Witch is insane. Witches, family, resurrections and some dark and dangerous force lurking in the background? I can not wait!! Fingers crossed its as good as everyone says and I will let you know my thoughts as soon as I can. 

In the mean time what is your #WaitingOnWednesday this week? Comment below as I'm excited to see what everyone else is looking forward to! 



6 comments:

  1. Oooh this looks interesting! Hope you enjoy when you read it!
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished reading it a couple of days ago.... mixed thoughts but still think its worth a read :)

      Delete
  2. I've seen a lot of excitement for this one! I admit, I'm not 100% interested in it, bu I do love the cover. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it (if you have not already had the chance to do so)!

    Have a wonderful week, Mily. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is on my list too and I'm really looking forward to it!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds interesting! I might check it out! Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh great pick! I've seen this around, but I'm not fully anticipating this yet. I'm looking forward to seeing the reviews first. The cover is absolutely stunning. :) Thanks for visiting my WoW earlier! Just followed. :D

    ReplyDelete